[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS 3.5.0 on RHEL 6.8

John Blaas wilshire at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 31 20:39:17 BST 2016

We are running 3.5 w/ patch 32 on nodes with the storage cluster
running on Centos 6.8 with kernel at 2.6.32-642.1.1 and the remote
compute cluster running 2.6.32-642.3.1 without any issues.

That being said we are looking to upgrade as soon as possible to 4.1,
but thought I would add that it is possible even if not supported.

---
John Blaas