[gpfsug-discuss] Data Replication

Daniel Kidger daniel.kidger at uk.ibm.com
Wed Aug 31 15:32:11 BST 2016

The other 'Exception' is when a rule is used to convert a 1 way replicated file to 2 way, or when only one failure group is up due to HW problems. It that case the (re-replication) is done by whatever nodes are used for the rule or command-line, which may include an NSD server.

 Daniel

 IBM Spectrum Storage Software
 +44 (0)7818 522266
 Sent from my iPad using IBM Verse