[gpfsug-discuss] SC16 Hold the Date - Spectrum Scale (GPFS) Users Group Event

Spectrum Scale Users Group - USA Principal Kristy Kallback-Rose usa-principal at gpfsug.org
Mon Aug 29 21:13:51 BST 2016

Hello,

I know many of you may be planning your SC16 schedule already. We wanted to give you a heads up that a Spectrum Scale (GPFS) Users Group event is being planned. The event will be much like last year’s event with a combination of technical updates and user experiences and thus far is loosely planned for:

Sunday (11/13) ~12p - ~5 PM with a social hour after the meeting.

We hope to see you there. More details as planning progresses.

Best,
Kristy & Bob