[gpfsug-discuss] Edge Attendees

Douglas O'flaherty douglasof at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 29 06:34:03 BST 2016

Greetings:

I am organizing an NDA round-table with the IBM Offering Managers at IBM
Edge on Tuesday, September 20th at 1pm. The subject will be "The Future of
IBM Spectrum Scale." IBM Offering Managers are the Product Owners at IBM.
There will be discussions covering licensing, the roadmap for IBM Spectrum
Scale RAID (aka GNR), new hardware platforms, etc.

This is a unique opportunity to get feedback to the drivers of the IBM
Spectrum Scale business plans. It should be a great companion to the
content we get from Engineering and Research at most User Group meetings.

To get an invitation, please email me privately at douglasof <at>
us.ibm.com. All who have a valid NDA are invited. I only need an
approximate headcount of attendees. Try not to spam the mailing list.

I am pushing to get the Offering Managers to have a similar session at
SC16 as an IBM Multi-client Briefing. You can add your voice to that call
on this thread, or email me directly.

Spectrum Scale User Group at SC16 will once again take place on Sunday
afternoon with cocktails to follow. I hope we can blow out the attendance
numbers and the number of site speakers we had last year! I know Simon,
Bob, and Kristy are already working the agenda. Get your ideas in to them
or to me.

See you in Vegas, Vegas, SLC, Vegas this Fall... Maybe Australia in
between?

doug

Douglas O'Flaherty
IBM Spectrum Storage Marketing