[gpfsug-discuss] mmcessmbchconfig command

Christof Schmitt christof.schmitt at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 26 00:49:12 BST 2016

The mmcessmb* commands are scripts that are run from the corresponding
mmsmb subcommands. mmsmb is documented and should be used instead of
calling the mmcesmb* scripts directly.

Regards,

Christof Schmitt || IBM || Spectrum Scale Development || Tucson, AZ
christof.schmitt at us.ibm.com  ||  +1-520-799-2469    (T/L: 321-2469)