[gpfsug-discuss] mmcessmbchconfig command

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Thu Aug 25 17:47:00 BST 2016

My general rule is that if there isn’t a man page or “-h” option to explain the usage of the command, then it isn’t meant to be run by an user administrator.

I wish that the commands that should never be run by a user admin (or without direction from IBM support) would be put in a different directory that clearly indicated they are for internal GPFS use.  RFE worthy?

Cheers,
-Bryan