[gpfsug-discuss] Attending IBM Edge? Sessions of note and possible meet-up

Fosburgh,Jonathan jfosburg at mdanderson.org
Tue Aug 16 17:13:17 BST 2016

I am speaking:

SNP-2408 : Implementing a Research Storage Environment Using IBM Spectrum Software at MD Anderson Cancer Center
Program : Enabling Cognitive IT with Storage and Software Defined Solutions
Track : Building Oceans of Data
Session Type : Breakout Session
Date/Time : Tue, 20-Sep, 05:00 PM-06:00 PM
Location : MGM Grand - Room 104
Presenter(s):Jonathan Fosburgh, UT MD Anderson

This is primarily dealing with Scale and Archive, and also includes Protect.

--
Jonathan Fosburgh
Principal Application Systems Analyst