[gpfsug-discuss] quota on secondary groups for a user?

Jaime Pinto pinto at scinet.utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 3 17:22:27 BST 2016

Suppose I want to set both USR and GRP quotas for a user, however GRP
is not the primary group. Will gpfs enforce the secondary group quota
for that user?

What I mean is, if the user keeps writing files with secondary group
as the attribute, and that overall group quota is reached, will that
user be stopped by gpfs?

Thanks
Jaime

          ************************************
           TELL US ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS STORIES
          http://www.scinethpc.ca/testimonials
---
Jaime Pinto
SciNet HPC Consortium  - Compute/Calcul Canada
www.scinet.utoronto.ca - www.computecanada.org
University of Toronto
256 McCaul Street, Room 235
Toronto, ON, M5T1W5