[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS/Spectrum Scale Upcoming US Events - Save the Dates

GPFS UG USA Principal usa-principal at gpfsug.org
Thu Apr 28 22:44:32 BST 2016

All, the registration page for the second event listed below at Argonne National Lab on June 10th is now up. An updated agenda is also at this site.

Please register here: https://www.regonline.com/Spectrumscalemeeting <https://www.regonline.com/Spectrumscalemeeting>

We look forward to seeing some of you at these upcoming events.

Feel free to send suggestions for future events in your area.

Cheers,
-Kristy