[gpfsug-discuss] Extended attributes and ACLs with AFM-based "NFS migration"

Venkateswara R Puvvada vpuvvada at in.ibm.com
Wed Apr 20 12:04:42 BST 2016

Hi,

There is an issue with gpfs.snap which scans AFM internal mounts. This is
issue got fixed in later releases. To workaround this problem,

1.  cp /usr/lpp/mmfs/bin/gpfs.snap /usr/lpp/mmfs/bin/gpfs.snap.orig

2.  Change this line :

        ccrSnapExcludeListRaw=$($find /var/mmfs  \
       \( -name "proxy-server*" -o -name "keystone*" -o -name "openrc*" \)
\
       2>/dev/null)

  to this:

      ccrSnapExcludeListRaw=$($find /var/mmfs -xdev \
      \( -name "proxy-server*" -o -name "keystone*" -o -name "openrc*"  \)
\
       2>/dev/null)

Regards,
Venkat
Venkateswara R Puvvada/India/IBM at IBMIN
vpuvvada at in.ibm.com
+91-80-41777734