[gpfsug-discuss] May user group, call for help!

GPFS UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Thu Apr 14 15:19:58 BST 2016

Hi All,

For the UK May user group meeting, we are hoping to be able to film the
sessions so that we can post as many as talks as possible (permission
permitting!) online after the event.

In order to do this, we require some kit to film the sessions with ... If
you are attending the day and have a video camera that we might be able to
borrow, please let me or Claire know!

If we don't get support from the community then we won't be able to film
and share the talks afterwards!

So if you are coming along and have something you'd be happy for us to use
for the two days, please do let us know!

Thanks

Simon
(UK Group Chair)