[gpfsug-discuss] Save the date - 2016 UK GPFS User Group!

GPFS UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at gpfsug.org
Thu Sep 10 11:33:29 BST 2015

Save the date - 17th/18th May 2016!

Following feedback from the previous groups, we're going for a two day
GPFS UG event next year. We've now confirmed the booking at IBM South Bank
for the two days, so please pencil 17th and 18th May 2016 into your
diaries for the GPFS UG.

Its a little early for us to think about the agenda in too much detail,
though the first day is likely to follow the previous format with a
mixture of IBM and User talks and the second day we're looking at breaking
into groups to focus on specific areas or features. If there are topcis
you'd like to see on the agenda, then please do let us know!

And don't forget, the next mini-meet will be at Computing Insight UK in
December, you must be registered for CIUK to attend the user group.

And finally, we're also working the dates for the next meet the devs event
which should be taking place in Edinburgh (thanks to Orlando for offering
a venue). Once we've got the dates organised we'll open registration for
the session.

Simon
UG Chair