[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS and High Availability , GPFS and the System i (AS/400 )

service at metamodul.com service at metamodul.com
Mon Nov 16 18:13:05 GMT 2015

 Hi Scott,

>  It is probably not what you are looking for, but I did implement a two node
> HA solution using callbacks for SNMP.
I knew about and wrote even my own generic HA API for GPFS based on the very old
GPFS callbacks ( preumount .... )

I am trying to make IBM aware that they have a very nice product ( GPFS ) which
just needs a little HA API on top to be able to provide generic HA application
support out of the box.

I must admit that i could rewrite my own HA API ( A script and a config file
.... ) for GPFS but i have no time or money for it.
I must also admit that i am not the best shell script writer ....

Cheers
Hajo