[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS UG USA

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Thu May 28 16:12:21 BST 2015

Hi Ed,

The meeting at the SC conference was organized and led by IBM.  The GPFS User Group meetings in England and the other events sponsored by this organization are created and led by customers of IBM.  We are hoping to start holding similar events in the US, like the meet-the-devs outings and meetings with probably two days of presentations and discussions from GPFS Customers and the IBM GPFS Developers.

It’s a great way to meet others that are deploying similar solutions and provide IBM direct feedback on their latest GPFS developments!

-Bryan