[gpfsug-discuss] Potential talks for GPFS UG May 20th

Ross Keeping3 ross.keeping at uk.ibm.com
Thu Mar 26 14:59:31 GMT 2015

Hi

There are a couple of talks we could include in the one day GPFS UG on May
20th.

We'd appreciate some feedback on whether there is any interest or
objection to including these.

These are:
1) Tivoli Storage Productivity Center Technical Demo: A tool for managing
heterogeneous storage infrastructures and specifically GPFS. Can read more
here http://www-03.ibm.com/software/products/en/tivostorprodcent

2) GPFS for life sciences: A member of NERSC would like to talk about
their efforts to improve GPFS file systems for a life sciences workload -
specifically genomic sequencing and analysis that ensues. Details about
life science workflow and requirements will be provided so the listener
may understand the aspects of GPFS that are important.

Cheers,
Ross
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.