[gpfsug-discuss] ESS/GSS GUI (Monitoring)

Graf, Stephan st.graf at fz-juelich.de
Tue Jun 30 07:54:18 BST 2015

Hi!

If anyone is interested in a simple GUI for GSS/ESS we have one developed for our own (in the time when there was no GUI available). It is java based and the only requirement is to have passwordless access to the GSS nodes. (We start the GUI on our xCAT server).
I have uploaded some screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/44kln4h7wgp18uu/AADsllhSxOdIeWtkNSaftu8Sa?dl=0

Stephan

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH