[gpfsug-discuss] monitoring GSS enclosure and HBAs

Wahl, Edward ewahl at osc.edu
Wed Jun 24 18:47:19 BST 2015

Both are available to you directly.  in Linux anyway. My AIX knowledge is decades old.   And yes, the HBAs have much more availability/data of course.

What kind of monitoring are you looking to do?  Fault?  Take the data and ?? nagios/cactii/ganglia/etc?
Mine it with Splunk?  Expand the GPFS Monitor suite? sourceforge.net/projects/gpfsmonitorsuite
(though with sourceforge lately, perhaps we should ask Pam et al. to move them?)

Ed Wahl
OSC