[gpfsug-discuss] chair at GPFS UG

GPFS UG Chair chair at gpfsug.org
Mon Jun 22 08:57:49 BST 2015

Hi all,

Just to follow up from Jez's email last week I'm now taking over as chair
of the group.

I'd like to thank Jez for his work with the group over the past couple of
years in developing it to where it is now (as well as Claire who is staying
on as secretary!).

We're still interested in sector reps for the group, so if you are a GPFS
user in a specific sector and would be interested in this, please let me
know. As there haven't really been any sector reps before, we'll see how
that works out, but I can't see it being a lot of work!

On the US side of things, I need to catch up with Jez and Claire to see
where things are up to.

And finally, just as a quick head's up, we're pencilled in to have a user
group mini (2hr) meeting in the UK in December as one of the breakout
groups at the annual MEW event, once the dates for this are published I'll
send out a save the date. If you are a user and interested in speaking,
also let me know as well as anything else you might like to see there.

Simon