[gpfsug-discuss] OpenStack Manila Driver

Chris Hunter chris.hunter at yale.edu
Mon Jun 15 15:35:06 BST 2015

Although likely not the access model you are seeking, GPFS is mentioned
for the swift-on-file project:
* https://github.com/stackforge/swiftonfile

Openstack Swift uses HTTP/REST protocol for file access (ala S3), not
the best choice for data-intensive applications.

regards,
chris hunter
yale hpc group
---