[gpfsug-discuss] systemd

Jez Tucker (Chair) chair at gpfsug.org
Thu Feb 12 09:04:05 GMT 2015

I don't have one to hand, however, perhaps these links help.

http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/systemd-for-admins-3.html
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/47695/how-to-write-startup-script-for-systemd
http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/32763

By all means share your efforts on the UG github.

Jez