[gpfsug-discuss] First IBM developer blog post

Ben Roeder ben.roeder at sohonet.com
Mon Feb 2 16:19:15 GMT 2015

Hi,
I would like to see the exact opposite of this post, esp with erasure coding coming to swift, instead of the 3 copies redundancy.

I would like to see the ability to page files out to the object store, like you can to LTFS.

as per http://www.zurich.ibm.com/sto/systems/bigdata.html but Openstack Swift instead of LTFS.

Ben Roeder
ben.roeder at sohonet.com
Sohonet Ltd                         web  : http://www.sohonet.com/
The Surest Path             support : support at sohonet.com
                                              24x7  : +44 20 7292 6909
                                                           +1 310 449 8610
                                                           +61 1800 77 5280
                                                           +64 9 951 8126
For full details of Sohonet's registered offices/addresses
please visit http://www.sohonet.com/contact-us/