[gpfsug-discuss] Plugin Requirement / GUI

Dietmar Fischer dfischer at de.ibm.com
Mon Dec 14 16:28:25 GMT 2015

We keep hearing that customers, who have seen the new Spectrum Scale GUI,
are asking for a "plugin" capability.

Now there are many ways to offer a plugin capability and we are wondering
what exactly is driving this request and what is required?

Is it about using the new GUI and extending it by other potentially user
defined panels and data (performance, health, state, events,
configuration, ...) and if so, what exactly?
Or would you like to use data from the GUI to be used in other tools or
dashboards and if so, which information?

I am looking forward to getting your feedback and better understanding the
requirement(s)!