[gpfsug-discuss] Anyone else using Veritas NetBackup with GPFS?

Eric Horst erich at uw.edu
Thu Dec 3 17:46:03 GMT 2015

marc, would you or somebody be willing to share a copy of
samples/ilm/mmfind to a lowly gpfs 3.5 user? I assume as a sample it might
be shareable. I was just about to put some effort into improving some local
code we've been running for a long time that was based on gpfs 3.2 samples
and is not parallel.

Thanks

-Eric