[gpfsug-discuss] Introduction

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Dec 1 09:22:43 GMT 2015

Good morning all,

I'm  Richard and work in the storage team at Imperial College London. We've had a GPFS/CTDB/Samba cluster for over a year where research group data can be stored. Other responsibilities include Cisco UCS, the storage, some IBM filers and other general datacentre related activities.

I've been subscribed to this list for over a year but due to sever user error I haven't seen any emails from it until now... I did think it was a bit quiet!

Looking forward to seeing more real world problems and fixes surrounding GPFS especially as we begin to plan our upgrade from 3.5 to 4.x (whichever is stable and available).

Richard

Richard Sobey
Storage Area Network (SAN) Analyst
Technical Operations, ICT