[gpfsug-discuss] mmfsctl fs suspend-write Unix mode bits andmmapplypolicy

aquan aquan at o2.pl
Mon Aug 31 16:49:06 BST 2015

Thank you for responding to my post. Is there any other way to make sure,
that the mode bits are up-to-date when applying a policy?
What would happen if a user changed mode bits when the policy that executes
mmputacl is run? Which change will be the result in the end, the mmputacl mode bits or chmod
mode bits?