[gpfsug-discuss] Welcome to the "gpfsug-discuss" mailing list

Tushar Pathare tpathare at sidra.org
Wed Aug 26 16:43:51 BST 2015

Hello Folks,
                This is Tushar Pathare from Sidra Medical & Research Centre.I am a HPC Administrator at Sidra.

Before joining Sidra I worked with IBM for about 7 years with GPFS Test Team,Pune,India with partner lab being IBM Poughkeepsie,USA

Sidra has total GPFS storage of about 1.5PB and growing.Compute power about 5000 cores acquired and growing.

Sidra is into Next Generation Sequencing and medical research related to it.

Its a pleasure being part of this group.

Thank you.

Tushar B Pathare
High Performance Computing (HPC) Administrator
General Parallel File System
Scientific Computing
Bioinformatics Division
Research

Sidra Medical and Research Centre
PO Box 26999  |  Doha, Qatar
Burj Doha Tower,Floor 8
D +974 44042250 | M +974 74793547
tpathare at sidra.org | www.sidra.org <http://www.sidra.org/>

On 8/26/15, 5:04 PM, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at gpfsug.org on behalf of gpfsug-discuss-request at gpfsug.org" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at gpfsug.org on behalf of gpfsug-discuss-request at gpfsug.org> wrote:

>welcome.
>
>  Please introduce yourself to the members with your first post.
>
>  A quick hello with an overview of how you use GPFS, your company
>name, market sector and any other interesting information would be
>most welcomed.
>
>Please let us know which City and Country you live in.
>
>Many thanks.
>
>GPFS UG Chair
>

>To post to this list, send your email to:
>

>General information about the mailing list is at:

>If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
>or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
>subscription page at:
>
>  http://gpfsug.org/mailman/options/gpfsug-discuss/tpathare%40sidra.org
>

>You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:
>
>  gpfsug-discuss-request at gpfsug.org
>
>with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
>quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
>You must know your password to change your options (including changing
>the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
>
>  p3nguins
>
>Normally, Mailman will remind you of your gpfsug.org mailing list
>passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
>prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
>unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
>your options page that will email your current password to you.
Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sidra Medical and Research Center.