[gpfsug-discuss] Additional Details for Fall 2015 GPFS UG Meet Up in NYC

usa-principal-gpfsug.org usa-principal at gpfsug.org
Tue Aug 11 23:36:11 BST 2015

Hello,

	We are working on some additional information regarding the proposed
NYC meet up. Below is the draft agenda for the "Meet the Developers"
session.  We are still working on closing on an exact date, and will
communicate that soon --targeting September or October.  Please e-mail
Janet Ellsworth (janetell at us.ibm.com) if you are interested in
attending.  Janet is coordinating the logistics of the event.

	• IBM development architect to present the new protocols support that
was released with Spectrum Scale 4.1.1 in June.
	• IBM developer to demo future Graphical User Interface
	• Member of user community to present an experience with using Spectrum
Scale (still seeking volunteers for this !)
	• Open Q&A with the development team

Thoughts? Ideas?

Best,
Kristy

GPFS UG - USA Principal

PS - I believe we're still looking for someone to volunteer as
co-principal, if this is something you are interested in, please can you
provide a short Bio (to chair at gpfsug.org) including:

A paragraph covering their credentials;
A paragraph covering what they would bring to the group;
A paragraph setting out their vision for the group for the next two
years.

Note that this should be a GPFS customer based in the USA.

If we get more than 1 person, we'll run a mini election for the post.
Please can you respond by 11th August 2015 if you are interested.