[gpfsug-discuss] fast ACL alter solution

Martin Gasthuber martin.gasthuber at desy.de
Tue Aug 11 17:53:32 BST 2015

Hi Marc,

  this was meant to be more a joke than a 'wish' - but it would be interesting for us (with the case of several millions of files having the same ACL) if there are ways/plans to treat ACLs more referenced from each of these files and having a mechanism to treat all of them in a single operation.

-- Martin