[gpfsug-discuss] Monitoring capacity and health status for a multitude of GPFS clusters

James Davis jamiedavis at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 14 13:23:59 BST 2015

Zach,

Not sure if I'm formatting this message properly (need to switch off of
digest mode), but I know of no plans to replace the GPFS command line
interface with a GUI. With the GPFS GUI, TPC monitoring, etc., we want to
enable a wider variety of users to effectively use and manage GPFS, but the
command line will of course remain available for power users,
script-writers, etc. I certainly don't intend to throw away any of my nice
mm-themed test programs :-)

Jamie Davis
GPFS Test