[gpfsug-discuss] Server lost NSD mappings

Jared David Baker Jared.Baker at uwyo.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:30:00 GMT 2014

Thanks for all the information. I’m not exactly sure what happened during the firmware update of the HCAs (another admin). But I do have all the stanza files that I used to create the NSDs. Possible to utilize them to just regenerate the NSDs or is it consensus that the FS is gone? As the system was not in production (yet) I’ve got no problem delaying the release and running some tests to verify possible fixes. The system was already unmounted, so it is a completely inactive FS across the cluster.

Thanks,

Jared