[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS RFE promotion

Jez Tucker (Chair) chair at gpfsug.org
Thu Oct 23 19:52:07 BST 2014

Hi Bryan

   Unsure, to be honest.  When I added all the GPFS UG RFEs in, I didn't
see an option to make the RFE private.
There's private fields, but not a 'make this RFE private' checkbox or such.

This one may be better directed to the GPFS developer forum / redo the RFE.

RE: GPFS UG RFEs, GPFS devs will be updating those imminently and we'll
be feeding info back to the group.

Jez