[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS User Group 2014 - Heads Up

Chair GPFS UG chair at gpfsug.org
Fri Jan 17 14:26:32 GMT 2014

Hello all

  We've started to plan the next user group - currently slated for end of
April / early May '14.

We welcome open discussion regarding agenda items.

We have our own list, though were not here to dictate. So if there's
something that may be of interest to the group, please reply back and we'll
do the leg work.

Our aim is to make the User Group as relevant as possible for you.

In addition the presentations from Super Computing 2013 have finally been
signed off and are now available from the GPFS User Group Website under the
'Meetings/Presentations' Menu.

Regards,

Jez Tucker - Chair