[gpfsug-discuss] Register now: Spring GPFS User Group arranged

Luke Raimbach luke.raimbach at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 15:15:16 GMT 2013

Hi Claire,

Please register me!

Cheers,
Luke.

From: gpfsug-discuss-bounces at gpfsug.org [mailto:gpfsug-discuss-bounces at gpfsug.org] On Behalf Of Claire Robson
Sent: 25 March 2013 14:39
To: gpfsug-discuss at gpfsug.org
Subject: [gpfsug-discuss] Register now: Spring GPFS User Group arranged

Dear All,

The next meeting date is set for Wednesday 24th April and will be taking place at the fantastic Dolby Studios in London (Dolby Europe Limited, 4-6 Soho Square, London W1D 3PZ).

Getting to Dolby Europe Limited, Soho Square, London
Leave the Tottenham Court Road tube station by the South Oxford Street exit [Exit 1].
Turn left onto Oxford Street.
After about 50m turn left into Soho Street.
Turn right into Soho Square.
4-6 Soho Square is directly in front of you.

Our tentative agenda is as follows:

10:30     Arrivals and refreshments
11:00     Introductions and committee updates
Jez Tucker, Group Chair & Claire Robson, Group Secretary
11:05     GPFS OpenStack Integration
Prasenhit Sarkar, IBM Almaden Research Labs
               GPFS FPO
               Dinesh Subhraveti, IBM Almaden Research Labs
11:45     SAMBA 4.0 & CTDB 2.0
               Michael Adams, SAMBA Development Team
12:15     SAMBA & GPFS Integration
               Volker Lendecke, SAMBA Development Team
13:00     Lunch (Buffet provided)
14:00     GPFS Native RAID & LTFS
Jim Roche, IBM
14:45     User Stories
15:45     Group discussion: Challenges, experiences and questions & Committee matters
Led by Jez Tucker, Group Chairperson
16:00     Close

We will be starting at 11:00am and concluding at 4pm but some of the speaker timings may alter slightly. I will be posting further details on what the presentations cover over the coming week or so.

We hope you can make it for what will be a really interesting day of GPFS discussions. Please register with me if you would like to attend - registrations are based on a first come first served basis.

Best regards,

Claire Robson
GPFS User Group Secreatry

Tel: 0114 257 2200