[gpfsug-discuss] Looking for a way to see which node is having an impact on server?

Richard Lefebvre richard.lefebvre at calculquebec.ca
Mon Dec 9 21:05:41 GMT 2013

Hi Alex,

I should have mention that my GPFS network is done through
infiniband/RDMA, so looking at the TCP probably won't work. I will try
to see if the traffic can be seen through ib0 (instead of eth0), but I
have my doubts.

As for the placement. The file system was 95% full when I added the new
NSDs. I know that what is waiting now from the waiters commands is the
to the 2 NSDs:

waiting 0.791707000 seconds, NSDThread: for I/O completion on disk d9

I have added more NSDs since then but the waiting is still on the 2
disks. None of the others.

Richard