[gpfsug-discuss] Presentations from UG #6 - Feedback for IBM appreciated

Jez Tucker Jez.Tucker at rushes.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 14:05:24 BST 2012

Hello all

  Firstly can I thank all who attended UG #6.  We had a great turn out and the opportunity to network with more people from IBM was most welcome.

I have uploaded the presentations from UG to this small, catchy URL: http://goo.gl/n1in1
[Bar the SCCS presentation, awaiting clearance].

Please have a read of the presentations.

IBM Almaden Labs welcome your feedback regarding pNFS and Panache as well as FRQs etc.

For instance, one FRQ idea banded around was a GRIO/QoS implementation for GPFS : E.G.: http://goo.gl/zjkN8
It would be most helpful if a couple of lines use-case was alongside each of these.

If these are messaged back to the list for healthy debate or sent to me directly I'll put them on the UG website for Almaden Labs to peruse/discuss with us.

Regards,

    Jez

p.s. I'll also start to solicit previous presentations for UG < #5, so if you were a speaker, please get in touch.
---
Jez Tucker
Senior Sysadmin
Rushes