[gpfsug-discuss] Mount DMAPI File system on Windows

Jonathan Buzzard j.buzzard at dundee.ac.uk
Wed May 30 16:55:22 BST 2012

Scott Fadden wrote:
> This came up in the user group meeting so I thought I would send this to
> the group.
>
> Starting with GPFS 3.4.0.13  you can now mount DMAPI enabled file
> systems on GPFS Windows nodes.

Are we absolutely 100% sure on that? I ask because the release notes
have contradictory information on this and when I asked in the GPFS
forum for clarification the reply was it would be starting with 3.4.0-14

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=426107&tstart=30

JAB.

--
Jonathan A. Buzzard                      Tel: +441382-386998
Storage Administrator, College of Life Sciences