[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS UG Agenda

Claire Robson crobson at ocf.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 17:23:24 GMT 2012

Dear All,

Please find attached next Wednesday's agenda.

The meeting is taking place in Walton Room A, The Cockcroft Institute, Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington. Directions can be found http://www.cockcroft.ac.uk/pages/location.htm

If you are planning on driving to the meeting, please email me your vehicle registration number as security have requested the details so that you can park on-site. Please send this to me no later than Tuesday 13th at noon.

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you next week for some interesting presentations and discussions.

Claire Robson
GPFS UG Secretary

OCF plc
Tel: 0114 257 2200
Mob: 07508 033896
Fax: 0114 257 0022

OCF plc is a company registered in England and Wales.  Registered number 4132533, VAT number GB 780 6803 14. Registered office address: OCF plc, 5 Rotunda Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PG

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and remove it from your system.