[gpfsug-discuss] test 4

Arif Ali aali at ocf.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 20:51:06 GMT 2012

test 4 replying from OCF
--
Arif Ali
HPC Software Engineer
OCF plc
Tel: +44 (0)114 257 2200
Fax: +44 (0)114 257 0022
Mob: +44 (0)7970 148 122

Find me on IRC in #xcat (userid: arif-ali)

OCF plc is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 4132533. Registered office address: OCF plc, 5 Rotunda Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PG

Please note, any emails relating to an OCF Support request must always be sent to support at ocf.co.uk for a ticket number to be generated or existing support ticket to be updated. Should this not be done then OCF cannot be held responsible for requests not dealt with in a timely manner.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.