[gpfsug-discuss] Upgrade path

Steff Watkins s.watkins at nhm.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 13:59:04 BST 2012

As I'm relatively new to the list (been here about two months) I've missed/not been aware of the wiki.

Very big thanks to  you for putting me onto this. It looks like it's got pretty much everything I'll need for the moment to get the upgrades done.

Regards,
Steff Watkins

-----
Steff Watkins                   Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London,SW75BD
Systems programmer               Email: s.watkins at nhm.ac.uk
Systems Team                     Phone: +44 (0)20 7942 6000 opt 2
========
"Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the oceans." - HHGTTG